MENATOX 2023 Call For Abstract
Abstract submission is now open!
Abstract Submission Deadline: 10 December 2022
Notification to Submitters: 20 December 2022
MENATOX welcomes the submission of scientific abstracts in the field of clinical toxicology and toxicological emergencies to be presented at our Annual Scientific Meeting MENATOX 2023 that will be held at the Novotel Al Boustan Hotel, in Abu Dhabi, January 11-14, 2023
- Abstracts submitted to the MENATOX congress will be subject to a peer review before being accepted for presentation and publication in the congress booklet. The criteria for scoring abstracts and acceptance include the following: Quality of scientific work (highest weight for acceptance/oral presentation); Relevance to medical/clinical toxicology and/or poison center activity in the MENA region; Content (original data and educational benefit); and Language.
- We will consider case reports and clinical or experimental studies.
- Case reports should include the following headings: Introduction, Case Report and Conclusion.
- Studies should include the following headings: Introduction, Methods, Results and Discussion.
- Some of the submitted abstracts will be invited for – Oral Presentations by the abstract review committee.
- Accepted abstracts will be published in Toxicology – Communications published by Taylor and Francis.
- The maximum number of words excluding the title and author names is 500 words. Do not include references, figures, or tables in the abstract.
- Accepted abstracts will need to be presented in the form of a paper poster during the poster sessions.
- All abstract presenters are required to register and attend the conference. Accepted abstracts are eligible for presentation after receiving a full registration fee from the author.
December 20th, 2022
January 1st, 2023 to be included in the meeting publication