MENATOX welcomes audience of the field of clinical toxicology and toxicological emergencies at our Annual Scientific Meeting MENATOX 2023 that will be held at the Novotel Al Boustan Hotel, in Abu Dhabi, January 11-14, 2023
- Emory University’s Recognition and Initial Management of an Illness Cluster (RIMIC) on January 11: Includes an Emergency Department Reception of a Victim of a CBRNE Incident and PPE Demonstration.
- Emory University and Integral Global’s Outbreak Investigation Course (by invitation only) on January 14.
- We will consider case reports and clinical or experimental studies.
- Research Abstracts Presented as Oral Presentations or Posters.
- Medical Toxicology for Residents in Training on January 11 in Partnership with ECREM https://ecrem.org/
- Critical Care Toxicology, Pediatric Toxicology, Advanced Toxicology, Novel Antidotes.
- Snake, Scorpion and Marine Envenomation in the EMRO Countries Clinical and Public Health Workshop.
- Occupational and Environmental Toxicology.
- Management of Substance Use Disorders Presenting to the Emergency Department.
Abstract submission deadline December 10th, 2022
Standard Registration Deadline
January 7th, 2023
January 11th, 2023